Celeteque DermoScience +: Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circle Lightener.


Celeteque DermoScience + Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener (P312.00 | 15ml)
with Eyeseryl Tetrapeptide Complex



Ingredients^ no paraben here.

Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non comedogenic. Hypo allergenic. Fragrance free.


The product comes in a plastic easy squeeze out tube. The cream itself is pretty thick so do be careful when squeezing it out.


All the deets you need labeled at the back.


You just have to dab a tiny amount around eye area using index fingers everyday at morning and at night to care for your eyes <3


Overall I love that it keeps the area around my eyes oh so bright! SEE even though I have eyebags (LOL) it does not look dark! And I think it's so hydrating that my wrinkles won't show up anytime soon. So yes, do get a nice eye cream for everyday eye care. If you're wondering why I don't have kilay, well that's my bare skin to prove that this product does its magic!
I purchased mine at PCX but you can probably get this at Dept Stores and Watsons :)

Comments

Popular Posts