The Face Shop: All Over Perfumed Mist in 02 Baby Musk.

Hi everyone, yes yes, this is erikajjang from tumblr. I'm thinking of moving here cause tumblr keeps on bugging for weeks now. Mmmm lets see if this goes well and the codes does not eat up my little technological know-how. So for now, HI BLOGSPOT world!

Anyhoo, today's review will be about The Face Shop's mist. I've been so curious about these ever since I saw them on the shelves but never really bought them. One day I thought to myself, it's now or never. Also I'm about to finish my second bottle of Marks & Spencer's Rose Perfume, time for a change.



The Face Shop All Over Perfumed Mist 02 Baby Musk (P495.00 | 120ml)
This versatile scented mist can be used on hair, the body and anywhere else needed.



I really love the scent! It's musk which is my fave next to rose and lavender scents. It's very light, fresh and comforting. I love it and it's perfect with our current weather situation right now too. So gloomy and wet! None stop rain everyday so this is a great pick me up! As for how long it lasts, well when I spritz this in the morning I re-mist myself in the afternoon to perk me up. Scent staying power lasts atleast half a day on me.

The bottle is totes cute too! I can't say that it's travel friendly but hey, it's kyeopta! Also it mists so lightly <3

You could get yours too from The Face Shop boutiques. They have two other variants too, the yellow one is citrusy and the pink one is more floral.

Comments

Popular Posts