EO: FlexWear Emotions Soft Colored Contact Lenses in Henna.



Executive Optical FlexWear Emotions in Henna.

Annyeong haseyo! I'm back with a contact lens review. I'm nearly blind without the help of contact lenses or my trusty glasses and I'm so glad that not only can these contact lenses help me see but also add a little upfff to my eyes.


Made in Korea.
-4.0 (see told you I'm near to getting that PWD due to my eye condition)


The Flexware Emotions contact lenses are designed to make your eyes look fuller and more enchanting by using brown limbal rings to enhance and soften your eyes. Popularized in Japan and Korea, Emotions lenses are the most natural looking doll lenses you will find. 



I'm so amazed at how thin this is and how I don't feel like I'm wearing contacts when I wear this. I love that it's that comfortable. I'm so happy too cause I can feel that my eyes aren't suffocated even after a day of wear.



This is how it looks like when worn. I do love brown lenses more than stark black ones since it gives off a more natural look. Since this has a diameter of -14.0 this does have an enlarging effect.


I like how it blends well with the natural color my eyes. Do I recommend these? Yes! It's comfortable, aesthetic and wear & tear (can last for 12 months) is superbly commendable.  





You could get yourself a pair at any Executive Optical branch. They offer different styles too and different diameters and length of wear! Amazing right!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts