Bench: Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip.



Bench Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip (P22.00 | pc)
Feel the magnetic cleaning power of natural charcoal extract.


Just like a magnet, the Bench Cleanpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip cleans hard to reach pores and pulls out all buried impurities. It seeks out dirt and pore clogging material, leaving your pores cleaner and less visible. Use at least once a week to feel the natural charcoal extract's cleansing effect.


I used this after washing my face, leaving the nose area wet so that the strip can stick onto it. Sometimes I use it on my chin too! Just leave it for 15 minutes or so (until you feel that it has hardened) and peel it off.


When I feel gunk on my skin, I just put this on and this definitely lifts it up! A nice and pretty cheap alternative to charcoal strips. It's also made in Korea, and we all know that Korea is a haven for skincare. You can get it at Bench stores nationwide.

Repurchasing these def!

Comments

Popular Posts