Giga: Tea Tree Cream.

Giga Tea Tree Cream (P140.00 | 10ml)

Virgin Coconut Oil Base with Aloe Vera Extract and Lavender Oil.

Hi everyone! Today's review is something I've been loving right now. I've been looking for an alternative for my holy grail acne fighting product. I really do love the effects and how my skin reacts to COSRX Centella Blemish Cream but lets face it. The price of that product keeps on going up! Last time I checked it was just being sold for around P900.00 now it's being sold for almost 1k, that's without shipping. 


So there I went to a mall in the organics section when a friend of mine recommended that this little tub gets the job done. What's amazing too is that this is made in the Philippines. ❤

Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, BHT

Good that they include the expiry here. Most natural products expire too easily so it's very helpful to have this stuck on it.

The tub is clear and really really travel friendly. When I'm travelling I just pop this in my bag and I'm good to go. I love that it's transparent and no fuss too.

To use, you'll just have to massage it on intended areas. Sometimes I slap on a thicker coat on bigger bumps and man oh man the effects are really amazing.

This really does the job!!! I love it so much cause it gets rid of bumps without any stinging feeling. I seldom get acne now since I used this. 

So happy with my current skin state. Do I recommend it? YES. It's such an effective product which is not so overly priced. It's organic and made in the Philippines! You can get your tub at Sesou booths around malls.☀

Comments

  1. AOS: www.aosproduct.com here work with Nature and promotes health Essential oils. You may use Tea tree oil for Acne, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil and many more. We call you sure visit our site and offer for best Service. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts