Lens Circle: Circle Lens


Annyeong haseyo! I'm back with a circle lens review! These were sent to me by Amy from Lens Circle <3 Thank you! It took me long to review these because I tested them in different settings. *yes they are beach, pool and adventure approved*



So what are circle lenses? If you're wondering how different they are from regular contact lenses, well circle lenses are contacts that make eyes appear larger. The range of design is also wider and there are different styles to choose from. More about it in their F.A.Q. https://lenscircle.com/faq.html


These are also graded so you'll have the best fit. 

When you order from them you'll get the following:
  • 1 Pair of Circle Lenses
  • 1 Lens Care Card
  • 1 Lens Care
  • 1 Gift Bag


The first lens I chose from them is something from their World Series Circle Lens (3-Tone) 

Diameter: 14.2
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 - 9.60mm
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: 0.00 (Plano) - 10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc
Made in Korea.


This is how it looks when worn against dark brown eyes. I LOVE IT!!!! It's such a charming mystical brown that looks so pretty! I already got so many compliments whenever I've worn this.

 

It's a subtle enhancement on the eyes! Wink wink! I love how it really blends well even with dark colored eyes. As for the wear, it really is super comfortable when worn! I have never experienced discomfort and I love that it's so thin!!! Circle lenses before were so thick that I really feel like I'm wearing them.

I do recommend this pair cause it's just so comfortable to wear. Also it makes your eyes look prettier in an enchantingly natural way.

They ship internationally too! From US and from Canada.

If you want this particular pair, click this link! <3

Comments

Popular Posts