Canmake: Natural Chiffon Eyebrow in 01 Sweet Tiramisu.


Ohayou Gozaimasu! Today's review is something I bought in Japan! <3 It's the Canmake Natural Chiffon Eyebrow in 01 Sweet Tiramisu. 


Long-lasting ♥ Soft finish.

The fine particles of the Airy Powder give it a feather-light texture that creates soft-looking eyebrows.


A duo of light and dark shades.

Use both the light and dark shades to give your brows definition. You can also mix them together to create a color that suits you! Free from pearl and glitter, so they’re easy to use!


Carefully designed brush.

The diagonal, slightly flattened shape makes it simple to shape your brows.

The bristles are quite compact, so it’s a breeze to use even if you have fine brows! But it’s still easy to adjust the thickness if you like thicker brows ♥

Use the applicator tip to shape the tail of the brow and areas where brow hairs are sparse.

They have 4 colors of these so you'd get your perf match whatever hair color you already have. I love that it has two shades so that you can adjust it to your liking. 


I have brown hair but I can still see myself using this even if I dye my hair back to black! I can use more of the darker shade to my liking. And if I'd go lighter with my brown hair I'd just use the lighter shade!


Ingredients to delight your skin:

Beautifying oils: Jojoba seed oil and olive fruit oil. (emollient agents).
Beautifying ingredients: Rosemary leaf extract, sage leaf extract (moisturizing agents).

Two kinds of FREE:

Paraben free, fragrance free.

 

Totally loving it! It's so natural and soft looking <3 Perfect for everyday. It looks so natural too!!! Softly defines your brows without looking overly done (you know overly done brows are not everyday friendly). This product is also perfect for beginners!!! It's so easy to use and it's so forgiving if you make a mistake.

Now onto the wear test!


See how lovely and natural it looks? <3 TAKE NOTE THAT I HAVE SPARSE BROWS.


Wore this at around 8:00am ;) and we wandered around Nagoya to Osaka!!! Ultimate wear travel test.


And when we got home at around 10pm... TADA! Still intact! I did not do any touch ups throughout the day and it's more than 12 hours of wear. 

Overall, really liking Canmake products cause they really are of quality and the price is just so reasonable (when bought in Japan) cause here it's around P640.00 SO DOUBLE the price huhuhu.

Hoard your Canmake when you're in Japan!!!

Comments

Popular Posts