Etude House: 0.2 Therapy Air Mask in Tea Tree.



Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask in Tea Tree (Refreshing & Soothing)


The daily low-irritant mask made of breathable 0.2mm air sheet effectively delivers 7-free essence to your skin. The tea tree mask keeps skin feeling fresh and moisturized by soothing skin with non-sticky, refreshing moisture.


Put the mask on after toning and before moisturizing. Look at how thin it is <3 I love it!!! Leave it on for 10-20 minutes. I'm a big fan of thin sheet masks because our weather here in the Philippines makes it so uncomfortable whenever our skin is enveloped with anything thick. I also do think that the thinner the mask is, the more the essence is transferred to skin.


Overall, this mask is perfect if you have acne prone oily skin like me! The tea tree in it definitely makes it refreshing and soothing when worn. And I cannot get over the fact that the sheet is air-light making it adhere comfortably to skin.

Daebak! I got it in Korea for I think around 20 pesos a sheet!!! It was on 10+10 sale that time <3

Comments

Popular Posts