Purederm: Collagen Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.


Let me put it out there, a MAKE-UP REMOVER CLEANSING TOWELETTE is the best cleansing option for lazy girls like me! Changed my game in makeup cleansing forever!!! I've tried them all, from makeup oils, cleansing waters, cleansing balms, etc. etc., well just about everything and the most effective and hassle free of them all is if you use cleansing towelettes!

Purederm Collagen Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelletes (30 wet towelettes | around P90.00)

Gently cleanse, tone and remove makeup.
Advanced age defying formula with collagen and vitamin E.
Ideal for all skin types.
Paraben free. 





 Ingredients.








Slowly lift the front seal and pull out a sheet as needed. I work on my eyelids first and dissolve mascara with gentle patting and soaking motions. You'd be surprised that mascara would just adhere to these towelettes like magic!





 15x20cm ultra-soft towelettes that provide a complex blend of collagen, vitamin e, green tea and aloe vera to gently cleanse, tone and resurface skin texture.

 I love how it gently removed cc cream, eye shadow, lipstick, blush, eyeliner and even mascara without skin irritation. SEE those black marks? Those came off from my tightline and OMO my eyes didn't water up and blur! These towelettes make removing eye makeup effortless! The last thing you need after a long day is to hassle yourself more.

I love how towelettes make removing makeup after a long day hassle-free. Their advanced pre-moistened formula works in seconds, dissolving makeup and any trace of dirt. My skin feels fresh and moisturized after. SO CONVENIENT TOO! Just reseal and go go go! Perfect for travel loving girls like me. 

I got mine at SM Grocery. <3

What's your makeup cleansing routine?

Comments

Popular Posts