Sunnies Face: Fluffmate in Baked.



Finally. Got. My. Hands. On. This.


Thank you to this supportive bunch! Huhuhu for lining up, waiting and finally getting it!!! Their stores are open from 12-6pm and I heard that there's already a line even if it's just 10am!!! LIT na LIT.


The store definitely screams A E S T H E T I C . And once you're in, you won't come out without a swatch arm party! Also, take note that a person can only purchase 3 lippies in one go. So choose carefully.


I got one for my friend and one for another and the last piece for me! Sharing is caring! So yes out of all the shades that I can get I have chosen... BAKED!


A E S T H E T I C  O N  P O I N T.


Sunnies Face Fluffmate in Baked (P345.00)
The box and the tube does not feel cheap! And the feel of the lipstick tube is so fancy when held. TOTALLY favorable to take out from your makeup kit during touch-ups!


Fluffmatte is a weightless modern matte lipstick formulated with silk-structure technology to give you that second skin feel. Each shade is designed to be universally flattering and easy to apply with one quick swipe.


Your lips but better. Paraben free. Cruelty free. Fluffmate is a weightless modern matte lipstick.

Ingredients:
Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylenploysilicone-11, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Polyhydroxy Stearic Acid, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Propylene Carbonate, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Mica, Laureth-12, Pentaery Thrityl Tetra-Di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum, Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide


 Shots of my lips and how it looked better. Lips are so pale but with just a swipe of this. Aigoo look at that color payoff!!!!


Terracotta peach shade anyone? Definitely one of the best lippies I have ever tried! I love how matte it is without being drying (guess that's why it's under a new breed called fluffmate). It just glides onto lips smoothly delivering color with one swipe. AND I have proved that the staying power of this is awesome because we had dinner after and I still had color on my lips.













Definitely happy with this and it is SO worth the hype! You can also wear it all over! I swipe some on my lids and on my cheeks to add color. Everyone loves a multi-tasker! I cannot wait to have milkshake next!!! While I was there I didn't miss the chance to get the...

Sunnies Face Jelly Pouch in Papaya (P195.00)
A half-circle PVC zip pouch in three limited edition colors.


The pouch itself feels so well made! AND THE COLOR is lovely! I love that it's see-through so I don't have to guess and dig up makeup in it. Plus, the material makes it easier to clean up any makeup mishaps and transfers! YEY to functionality without compromising beauty. Form follows function.

Have you tried the latest craze? What do you think?


Comments

Popular Posts