Sunnies Face: Glowboss in Femme.

Sunnies Face Glowboss in Femme (P445.00 | 5.5g)

Glowboss a cream to powder shimmer stick.

You dew you.

Paraben free. Cruelty free.

Look at that pretty thing. ❤️  The solid stick highlighter comes in a twist up tube in very aesthetic packaging. I love how classy it looks. I also don't get the people who say that the stick is this long but the product is only this short cause Sunnies Face already indicated the actual amount of product on the box. The reason for the length of the packaging is for easier application for us k?

Glowboss comes in 3 shades:

  1. Hey Girl a pearly champagne.
  2. Mamacita a golden bronze.
  3. Femme a peachy coral with gold flecks.

I chose to get this one cause it just looked so pretty! The flushed blushed with a tinge of glow! It doesn't have chunks of glitter which is good cause if it does it would look tacky. Shimmery is more like it.

I usually put this on my cheeks spreading it upward, slightly on the nose bridge and on the inner corners of my eyes.

I love how subtly it highlights. Almost mimicking glass skin. I already got so many compliments when I wore this. It's cause it's not an in your face highlight, more like you're glowing. I once used this on a shoot and it looks so gorgeous even in flash photography! Definitely reco this if you want a highlighter for everyday glow (well even if you have special occasions cause this just gives your skin that extra glow). So go and glow girl!


Comments

Popular Posts