Bench/Fix: Professional Frizz Away.


Bench/ Fix Anti-frizz Serum (P100.00 | 35ml)


Say hello to revitalized hair! Expect soft and manageable tresses with healthy shine after use.

Fix Frizz Away! is designed to tame and condition unruly hair.

Ingredients: No paraben here.

Made in the Philippines. Not tested on animals.

I am so happy at how handy it is. And it's not bulky at all. The pump include has never failed too! It uses some sort of air pump so no worries about spillage.

I just use one pump of serum and rub the ends of my hair with it. You can use it on damp or dry hair but I prefer using it when my hair is already dry. 

Makes my hair so soft and smooth! Like I had treatment done to it.❤️ As for the scent, it's so subtle and it reminds me of how salons smell. Really pampering.

Best Anti-frizz serum for me. It's lightweight and does not make my hair feel oily or too heavy. Smoothness from root to tip!


Comments

Popular Posts