Vice Cosmetics: Aura Glow in Splendid.


Hello hello! I'm back for 2019 starting with a highlighter review that I'm currently loving! It claims to be smooth, vibrant & buildable.



Vice Cosmetics Aura Glow Collection in Splendid (P145.00 | 3.5g)

A soft, buildable powder highlighter that can give a natural glow, or a blinding aura. Comes in 3 universally flattering shades.


  • Shining- This shade reads a gold highlight on all skintones.
  • Shimmering - this shade reads rose gold on any and all skintones.
  • Splendid- This shade reads a champagne highlight on all skintones.


Paraben free. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Made in China. Designed in USA. Expires 24 months after opening.




I really love the texture of this product. It's a bit creamy yet light so you can use either your fingers or a brush to blend it out. Since it's not powdery you won't have to worry about it falling out and making you look dry. This product does give a glowing glass skin look! Nothing like glitters was splattered to your face, more like subtle shimmers of champagne color.


I love applying it on my cheeks, under my brows, on the inner corners of my eyes and on the bridge of my nose. You can use it everyday and apply lightly or build it up for events.


Highly reco this to anyone currently looking for a highlighter! It's actually a love a first swatch when I tried this.

Comments

Popular Posts