Cathy Doll: Ready 2 White 2 in 1 Bubble Mousse Cleanser.


Cathy Doll Ready 2 White 2 in 1 Bubble Mousse Cleanser (120ml)


The intense mousse texture of this facial cleanser readily removes impurities and dissolves waterproof makeup thoroughly. It comes with a special silicone brush designed to provide a smooth touch while removing impurities, dead skin cells,pimples as well as excess sebum through deep cleansing. Rich in grapefruit and white grape extracts which are powerful antioxidants and concentrated vitamin C which effectively nourishes and brightens skin, this cleanser delivers a natural glow and flawless complexion after every use.


Pump an appropriate amount of bubble mousse onto complementary brush. Use brush to gently remove dirt across wet facial skin. Then rinse off with clean water.


This silicone brush is such a delight to use! The size is just perfect for the face and I love that it has a slightly tapering end so that I could reach and scrub the corners of my nose.


The foam it makes is just so perf! I love how it lathers up so well and then the scent is just so lovely. Definitely one of my fave steps in my skincare routine. The brush pump definitely makes it so nice to use!


Do I recommend this? Definitely! I love it to bits~~ Also I noticed that I get less pimples whenever I use this!!!! And my skin got brighter and glowing! Love this product. You could get this at Watsons and department stores. 

Comments

Popular Posts