Cathy Doll: Ready 2 White Milky Tone Up Eye Serum.



Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Milky Tone Up Eye Serum (15ml)

Milk eye serum for youth replenishing treatment.
Dark circles reduction. Skin rejuvenation. Wrinkles prevention.



It comes with the combination of milk that makes the skin flexible and contains the blend of Vitamin B3 and Jojoba Oil to help eliminate dark circles and moisturizes the eye areas. Prevents wrinkles and replenishes youthful appearance. It offers you bright and lively eyes.


Take note of their detail in packaging this, so kawaii!!!



I love these types of eye rollers. Really gives that relaxing, massaging effect. And I think it's more hygienic too!


Milky Tone Up Eye Serum helps enhance liveliness to the eye area with a roller that is easy to use. 


I just roll this a couple of times on my under eye and I'm good to go! The serum absorbs so nicely and can be used even before makeup. I love how convenient this it.


And do notice that I don't have any panda eyes!!! Even if I sleep late most of the nights I don't have dark circles and wrinkles!! I still do have big eye bags but that can't be helped XD. 

Do I recommend this? Yes yes yes! If you are fond of eye rollers that has brightening, wrinkle prevention and massaging effect then this is a perfect match. You could get yours at Watsons and department stores.

Comments

Popular Posts