Cathy Doll: Ready 2 White Whitener Body Lotion.


Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Whitener Body Lotion.
Whitening. Brightening. Moisturizing. Pore-tightening.


The Milky body lotion for a sparkling aura appearance contains intense Glutathione and Arbutin. This lightweight and non-greasy texture provides moisturizer for deep nourishment. It helps to improve skin's moisture while intensive Milk Nano Protein helps to nourish skin for youthful appearance, reduce red and dark spots, and also fade off wrinkles. This delivers relax feeling with its light sweet scent from various Korean flowers.


It comes in an easy squeeze out tube that has a nozzle for dispensing. And you store it upside down so all the lotion is easily dispensed.


12 months expiry. Has paraben though.


The lotion looks like this. The texture is nice and easily spreads on skin.


It does deliver an instant brightening effect once applied. Though as much as I would have loved it...


The instant brightening effect sometimes is such a failure. It makes blotchy patches of white on the skin eve if I try to evenly apply it. OMO I end up having legs that look like that! I don't really fancy it so I just use this whenever I won't be going out or as an evening lotion before going to bed. 
That instant whitening blotchy look is such a failure huhuhu I hope they could do something about it.

Comments

Popular Posts