Innisfree: Bija Trouble Lotion + Facial Foam.



Innisfree Bija Trouble Lotion (P790.00 | 100ml)

This watery moisturizing lotion helps to clear and treat troubled skin with its outstanding protection power of torreya seed oil and natural originated salicylic acid.


After skin toner apply appropriate amount and smooth over entire face.

Expires 12 months upon opening. Made in Korea.


I got this because my skin acted up! I think it's because of all the beach trips and sun exposure that it went through. I started getting bumps!


Bija Trouble Lotion to the rescue! I love how watery the formula is yet I still feel it moisturizing! Just after a few days of using, it already made my skin less bumpy. The description also said that it gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and it contains salicylic acid so it helps prevent blemishes too!


Free from parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea, this lotion really helped maintain moisture on my skin and help treat blemish. Total win! 


I was super happy with the performance of the Bija Trouble Lotion that I went ahead and got me the Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam.


Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam (P590.00 | 150ml)

This cleansing foam, formulated with bija seed oil, salicylic acid, and rose crysta, thoroughly removes impurities with fine lather.

Expires 12 months upon opening. Made in Korea.


It comes in a squeeze out tube also. And a nice tight cap.


This was my skin before using the two products. I had red bumps!


After a week's use bare skin! I love how glowing and less bumpy my skin became. Some acne products really tend to dry out my skin but this one did not. Totally am loving their trouble line.

Overall, if you're looking for a pimple fighting line, I highly recommend this as it doesn't act harshly on skin. It's gentle yet effective. The last thing you'd need is have your skin more agitated. 

I suggest ordering from Beauty Mnl than the actual store here! OMO it's cheaper when bought from Beauty Mnl. <3

Comments

Popular Posts