Japan Beauty Finds 2019.



Konnichiwa! It has been around 2 weeks since I've got back from our Nagoya-Osaka Trip so today I'm sharing to you some super kawaii items I got there.


Japan is not Japan without Sailor Moon 🌙. Found this eye drop in Shinsaibashi. What's unique about this is that it has a cooling effect for tired eyes. Sugoi! Also it only costs around ¥ 200.


Canmake haven!!! Omo the Canmake products being sold here are twice the price so I wanted to really hoard huhu. Got these essentials there. An added plus is that their products not only looks cute but also contains skin caring ingredients. Full review of these products soon.



Media is under Kanebo, a well loved Japanese brand. I just wanted to test this one out and to my amazement it surpassed my expectations. This was only ¥450 huhu wished I got two.



Last but not the least of my Japanese beauty haul, a Shiseido Eyelash Curler! Now I know why people are raving about this!!!! Perfect for asian eyes.😘



Comments

Popular Posts