Sunnies Face: Fluffmatte in Milkshake.





Say hi to my 3rd Sunnies Face Fluffmatte lippie <3 I got Baked as my first perfect for the sun-kissed skin shade, then turned to something deeper and darker for the holidays so I got Mood, here comes my everyday fresh and pretty in pink shade. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Char.



Sunnies Face Fluffmate in Milkshake (P345.00 | 3.2g)



Fluffmate • a weightless modern matte lipstick.
Your lips, but better.
Paraben free. Cruelty Free.



They still carry the transparent frosted packaging. Personally I wish they could go back to the flesh type one (see my Baked lippie case here).



Milkshake is a warm pink nude that suits so well for everyday. It's the kind of pink that subtly gives you color but not screams and gets so much attention. Perf.



What I love about Fluffmattes is that you can use it all over! As eyeshadow, blush and lip color. Like a monochromatic chic look. 

Really liking how matte it is but then it still moisturizes and keeps lips soft. I hate it when lip products make your lips chappy. This one is not totally transfer proof but it lasts me half a day before touching up.

Overall this shade is such a great everyday shade. It gives you freshness in a swipe and would not make you look too overly done. What's your current go to Fluffmatte?

Comments

Popular Posts